Topics to be covered at the 2021 Symposium:
- Preparing the Medical Force for the Future Operating Environment
Developing effective countermeasures against stressors in order to maximize health, performance, and well-being
- Injury Prevention and Reduction
- USINDOPACOM Requirements from the Medical Community to Improve Performance and Ensure the Health and Readiness of the Joint Force
- Preparing the Medical Force for Large Scale, Multi-Domain Operations
- Advancements in Telehealth to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Improving Survivability for Trauma Patients in Wartime and Peacetime
- Precision Aerospace & Operational Medicine: Modeling a Framework for Integrating Genetics & Operational Medicine
- Leveraging AI in Operational Medicine
- Bringing Lifestyle and Performance Medicine to the Forefront of How the USAF Delivers Care
At Our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing battlefield medicine.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some the latest technologies and procedures to improve operational medicine.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Operational Medicine Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the 2021 Sponsorship Prospectus Here
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.