January 2019 Confirmed Speakers:
- Rear Admiral Colin Chinn, USN
- Joint Staff Surgeon
- Joint Staff
- Maj Gen (Dr.) John Degoes, USAF
- Commander 59th Medical Wing
- Joint Base San Antonio
- RDML Paul Pearigen, USN
- Commander, Navy Medicine West
- Chief of the Navy Medical Corps
- BG Joseph A Marsiglia, USAR
- Assistant Surgeon General for Mobilization Readiness and Army Reserve Affairs, OTSG
- Office of the Surgeon General
- Deputy Commanding General, AR-MEDCOM
- Dr. George Ludwig, SES
- Principal Assistant for Research and Technology
Download Complete Agenda for Full List of Speakers
At our Symposium you will have the ability to
- - Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing battlefield medicine.
- - Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some the latest technologies and procedures to improve operational medicine.
- - Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
DSI’s symposium directly supports DoD, Military Services, and federal priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- * Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS